June 24, 2010


a few days back, i'd been hesitating to join the running event held by the Faculty of Pharmacy in PSU, Hadyai campus bc i don't want to do it alone and i am lazy to drive back to hadyai in advance. (i'd created so many excuses not to do it.)

but this morning, while running on the treadmill, i asked myself if not now, so when? i've wanted to join a marathon for a long time but scared of it. though, i used to take plunge before on a 15k mini-marathon in Tarutao island and i won a trophy. so this time, i am going to plunge into it again. it's time to leave my comfort zone and do the hard thing.

in the event, there is a 4k funrun (walk & run) too for family, elderlies, kids and interested non-runners. my mom, auntie and sister are going to do it while i am running 10.5k. at least, i have someone to wait for me at the finish line. wish me luck, people!

p.s. the picture is my sister and i at our first 4k funrun together.

No comments: