June 23, 2010

this morning when walking around the house looking for something to snap, the feeling i felt was like when i had eddy for the first time; that first sensation to touch and hold him tight walking around shooting, the feeling of owning him and putting the compact camera at rest.. i am glad the deep passion for photography has been reborn again. i remember before that i spent hours walking around the house looking for something to shoot until my eyes got blurred. and this is the blog i keep my 365 "project":http://idoitagain365daysofjoy.blogspot.com/

anyway, how is life treating you this week? i can't believe it's thursday already. i've been enjoying my life and work a lot lately. as i said, nothing speacial, it's just moment after moment that i enjoy living. i've been working long and busy day again. i like talking and interacting with my customers. i like planning my day, keeping schedule, playing in between, and pushing myself when deadline comes close. i always juggle play and work since i worked for the coperate world. and now i've realized that i've learned a lot of things while i was playing (and working) in the office. it's my kind of life living. this way, i won't feel pressure too much and at the same time i am productive. i get things done while switching to play.

and i've realized that working out of cubicle suits me best. how i gauge this? bc i am happier and i know myself a lot more. i've learnt the depth of my own mind. i have more time to do something else, apart from working. if i have to make a pie chart of my life, work would be 30% in it. i am not afraid of not having a fat bank account bc i don't have it now and i still survive. it feels like i am exploring out of my comfort zone. it's more like a way of living. i kind of enjoy the present and live the day.

No comments: