June 20, 2010

hello monday.. we finally meet again.. not every week that i feel like i love monday but this week, i really do. nothing special but it's just some good thinking and it's bc of my day-to-day life i've lived lately. it makes me grateful as each day passes.


during the weekend, i've spent my life the same way as i usually live.. i woke up when i saw the first morning light creep into my room, not waiting for the clock to alarm at 5 like the days during the week. it was so good to be free from the snooze. i love waking up to the freshness and the stillness of the morning.


this weekend my sister declined to go out running along the road with me. she said that she prefered running back and forth on the road near the house. so i went out alone. i love running along the never-ending road. actually, i enjoy running alone. it's the time i use to clear my head and sort things out. it's one of the time that i have myself as my best freind..
instead of turning back home at the same point i used to do previously, i convinced myself to go farther, beyond my comfort zone. i kept running until i reached the market. it's about 4.5 kms from home. running 4.5 kms was not a problem at all but running back was quite a challenge. i kept running slowly to prevent my legs from getting too sore. i must confess that my legs went stiff and my right knees started to act up. the sun started to shine stronger and i had to fight with the temptation to walk home, instead of completing my 9k run. while running, i was argueing with myself. i've never stopped running and walked home before and this time, i shouldn't do so. so i kept running slowly, hill after hill...


eventually, i stopped at the temple where i usually stopped. it took me 1.10 hr to finish 9k. it felt so great and it felt like i've conqueued something very big first thing in the morning.. then i walked home slowly to cool down and i felt hundred beads of sweat running out of every pore of my skin.. it felt damn greatttt.. the sunlight was stronger and i didn't mind it burnt my sweaty face.. i will do it again next week.. only that i will start it earlier..


while walking home, py was eating boiled rice at a little stall not far from my home with her parents. i convinced her to walk home with me.

phun just woke up when we arrived home. i got into the house to get my camera and snapped the morning moments. have i told you that i love morning and the soft sunlight in the morning? it's a bliss..


i like taking photos of objects being bathed by the soft sunray.. it gives me sense of happiness.. the cheap happiness that you can find every single day..



i like weekend bc i can get away from work and play like a 7 year-old kid and don't bother how people will think of me.. i like being called auntie and being needed by py to be her playmate. i can't wait for her to grow up and teach her to love arts and reading.. i can't wait to watch tons of movies with her and share our ideas about them together. conversely, i want her to stay this age as long as she can so i can go back to be a kid again and play with the toys i didn't have a chance to play when i was her age..
i didn't take many photos this weekend but enough to look into them and reflect how i spent my weekend..

sunday morning was not different from saturday, only that i went out running shorter than saturday.. we had breakfast in the soft sun and made fun of each other.



sunday afternoon, i called my girl friend, checking on her with her moving. we talked for more than an hour. i like to exchange opinions with her about life and what we have learned from it. she asked me about my feeling after the breakup. it's been a month and a week now. i am not totally over him yet but i am doing fine with my new life. i've passed the moaning period and it's like i am beginning the new chapter of my life, the life i have to live without him as the center. he's been calling on my mobile and i've been avoiding his calls. i am not mad but i am not ready to talk..



(these 2 photos of phun and i were taken by py with my eddy.. she has been iching to touch eddy for a long while but i was so scared that she dropped my beloved eddy.. however, i wanted to take risk bc i know py will be one of the great photographers one day..)


during the weekend, i have experienced another sense of accomplishment. i've eventually finished the book 'the girl with the dragon tattoo'.. it's pretty big for me and quite a challenge bc it's not a chick-lit and it's out of my reading genre. and i am glad that it has become my genre now.. coming back to my shop, i've started a new book.. it's a little thing that i've been looking forward to.. life is good..

this morning, before running, i noticed that the second flower of this cactus is blooming again, while the old one was degenerating.. it's beautiful..

1 comment:

..ying.. said...

รูปถ่ายออกมา ได้สวยงามมาก
สีสันเด็ดดวง..