June 07, 2010

today, i want to write about random things with the ramdom photos i took while i was on trips. i like to sit looking at thoes kinds of photos after the trips have ended a long while back. this is the way how i look at the progress of my photography. i like looking at them and question myself 'what i see in them and why i like them?'..

i guess each photographer has topics in their minds when shooting a photo. though they snap way too many of them, there are some, not all, of their faves.. i like snapping candid moments and i like to look for ordinary things and make them look a little more beautiful and interesting.. at least in my own eyes..

this one was taken at twilight in manila, while we were walking from halls to halls window shopping. it was a good-looking bustling area with cars, taxis, shopping malls, shoppers, tourists, teenagers, salarymen walking, meeting, fixing dinner and just hanging out..

the name of this shop hit me when i first saw it.. yep... people are people..

i've never eaten/bought donuts at home but when in a new place, why not try it? a friend who went with me, she was low with sugar and high with this new brand of donut, so we went inside and gave it a try.. sweet & soft as other kinds of donut but way pricy..

i've heard it's a good book and been translated into many languages. so i picked in up while browsing my fave bookstore in KL. i've not finished it yet, not half way yet , but i intend to do it.. it will be one of the 50 books i am going to read this year..

after being about and around, he is sitting collecting dust in my green shelf right now. when this semester ends, i will dust him off, wash him fresh and bring him to the far-flung country again. i promise you, bb.

..i am obsessive with tea, white tea cups and coversations over a cup of tea with a dear company..

i am trying not to post any photos of flowers again in this post bc i've posted so many already.. but here we go, i've posted one again.. it's just the photo gives me a fresh feeling..

this one was taken in dream world in bkk. it reminds me one of the dreams to go around, walk around and snap fountains in Rome. my sis and i are daydreaming about making this dream come true, in 2 years i guess..

this year, life is like riding a roller coaster, mostly emotionally. but that ride, up and down, reminds me how strong my heart is and how support and friendship are meant to me..

beach; i am sitting here thinking of a resort perching on a white sandy beach with a big dark blue-tiled pool where i can soak into the water until my skin get super dark..

and lastly i miss going out, shooting at myself in the mirror and being creative thinking where the hell in the picture to put me in to look even cuter than ever.. i miss visiting new places, getting lost, testing my own heart, learning somebody else's heart, sitting in a cafe ordering new taste of tea and being obsessive with taking photos of that tea cup while my company is talking about his/her life.. i've missed my life being spontaneous and random..

No comments: