July 04, 2010


it was the most relaxing weekend for me and all of us. after driving back and forth the hospital for a week, i looked forward to this past weekend the most. when getting home, i aimed to finish the urgent translation i just got the day before by saturday morning and then let myself get lazy. i didn’t want to do a thing after emailing that work to my customer. my mind and body had been wrecked since monday to friday; sleep-deprivation, the soreness from mini-marathon, taking night shifts taking care of dad at the hospital, getting busy at shop during the day.

thus, the whole weekend, i got myself free from work; binged on sweets & had eating spree (i knew i shouldn’t), said no to running shoes (bc my knees still hurt), took several naps, took loads of photos, played with phun and py, slept in and was massively obsessed with ‘girl who played with fire’. it was a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Megan D. said...

Food is so much more fun on the floor!

treehugger said...

I love your photos. I also take pictures. I'm new at this blogging thing and I was wondering how you can make a photo album?